FIRST TWO DAYS:
You should be going home with regular plastic on your tattoo. When get home wash your tattoo with cold water and Balm soup or antibacterial soap (unscented soup). Dry it with a clean towel very carefully. Don’t use anything else for the first and second day. Wash it at least twice a day.
START USING BALM
At the third day, you should start using Balm or Aquaphor. With clean hands, apply a small amount, creating a thin layer on the tattoo. *Too much balm can block the pores and may cause an infection in the tattoo. Use it 2 to 3 times a day for 3 to 4 weeks. It normally takes 4 weeks for your tattoo to be completely healed, but even after its healed, it’s important to keep it clean and moist. We recommend Lubriderm for a daily use.
THINGS TO AVOID
- Avoid soaking it in water for at least a month. Exception when you aretaking a shower (no pool or beach)
- Not direct sun at all
- Not gym for the first days.
- (if it’s a big piece)
- Try not to eat fry food or spicy food
- Not drinking alcohol or smoking for the first week
This product can only be applied on clients that come back to the studio after 8 to 24 hours. You don’t have to do anything else to your tattoo during 6 days but make sure you follow the “THINGS TO AVOID
- If you get air bubbles on your Saniderm, make sure to remove the air with the tip of a disinfected pin.
- If the tattoo still weeping to much fluids contact the studio.