Tattoos on the eyes and consequences
The most common problems in these cases are the following:
- Decreased vision, eventually leading to total and irreversible blindness.
- Sensitivity to light can be experienced within the first two weeks.
- Most people who have tattooed their eyes mention sensations of foreign bodies.
- Retinal detachment.
- Infection due to ink injection.
- Constant eye inflammation with no possibility of improvement
- Total loss of the eye in the worst-case scenario.
What do you think about this new trend?